Monday, December 5, 2011

These Handbags Had Me at Hello

These Handbags

...I'm talking about Miche (pronounced mee-chee) Bags

I loved them the minute...no the second I saw them...
Handbags with changeable skins (called shells in Miche world)
How Awesome!

It's as easy as 1-2-3
1-Pick A Base (there are 4 different base to chose from)
2-Pick A Shell
3-And You're Ready!

You can wear a different bag everyday to match your mood, style etc....
And You know who we Handbag Addicts Get about our Handbags

These Handbags had me at HELLO!

Above is one of our New Release - Meet Sherry!
You can see her and the other new releases at my website HERE

A Must-Have Handbag for Every Woman who wants to be In Style & Wear Her Handbag Her Way!

Thanks for Reading My Blog ~ Have A Great Day!
Maureen :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments. I will reply to your comments and if you follow I will follow back. Make it a Great Day! ~Maureen~