Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Miche Bag - A Must-Have Gift for Valentine's Day

Hi Ladies! Welcome Back ...

I don't know about you but I'm already thinking about what I'd like for Valentine's Day and since my husband always asks me "What do you want for Valentine's Day?" This year I won't hesitate to say "A Miche Bag Please!" Why? Because I hate changing the contents of my handbag to the next handbag I want to wear. And since I've found Miche Bag, I don't have to do that anymore.

My handbag goes from this Messy Mess:


To this:
There are partition inside the Miche base to put your cellphone, credit cards, pens etc.


So The Must-Have Valentine's Day Gift is without question ... A Miche Bag ... or Two ... or Three

What is A Miche Bag? A Miche Bag is an interchangeable bag. You get a base (there are 4 different base sizes to chose from - Petite, Classic, Demi and Prima) then you get the Shell which attaches by safe magnets (won't harm your credit cards) to the base and Voila, you have your Miche bag.

You can change your shell as you fancy to match your outfits or your moods, but you don't have to dump out the content of your bag ... YIPPEE!

~Spring - Summer Collection Now Available~

So ladies don't forget to tell your Man, or significant Other, I want a Miche Bag!
Nov 2011 Shells 
Dec 2011 Shells



There are different styles to chose from so there is bound to be a style that your lady will love.Gentlemen, get the woman in your life a Miche Bag. Her heart will go pitter ... patter for you and she'll love you forever!


Shop my January Launch Party http://maureen.miche.com/Shop?partyId=2763 and if you qualify you will receive a Free Miche Shell.

Watch this video below to see how fun and chic the Miche Bag is ...


Find The Perfect Miche Handbag HERE
Thanks for stopping by ~Maureen~

8 comments:

  1. Cool item. I don't have one so I will have to look into getting one. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shawn, Thanks for visiting. You will definitely love the Miche bags if you decide to get one. Have a great day and stop by again :) ~Maureen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted a Miche bag for a long time! I am definitely asking for one for Valentine's day but I haven't decided which one. I absolutely love the Nov 2011 shells that you have pictured. It's going to be a tough choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Maureen that red one is to die for..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What an awesome idea. I wish I had a creative mind to come up with something like an interchangeable bag. This must be a dream come true for those who carry a bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darren,
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Yes it is definitely a dream come true. I wish I had thought of this myself too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alba, that red one is the next one on my list to get... and quite appropriate for valentines day, don't you think? Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lily,
    I know it can be overwhelming as there is so much to chose from. Start by thinking of what kind of bag you want ... formal (petite base), tote-type_carry-all type (prima base) or everyday bag (can be demi or prima depending on your preference) and then chose a shell to match your fave color or styles you like. Hope that helps with your choice. Feel free to contact me if you need more help ~Maureen~

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments. I will reply to your comments and if you follow I will follow back. Make it a Great Day! ~Maureen~